Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

Lose weight exercise more

Think sweat sessions at the gym and miles logged in spinning class magically result in tons of weight loss?

While exercise aids in weight loss, it is not the magic elixir to transforming your body. Increasing your exercise regimen can certainly boost your muscle mass and give you a more tone and defined look but exercise alone is not the answer.

So the answer is fiction. To lose weight you can not simply exercise more. Why? Because you come up against the 80/20 rule where 80% of your weight loss success will come from your diet and the other 20% from exercise. Unfortunately, you can’t spend more time in the gym logging miles on the treadmill only to follow it with a Big Mac, fries and a Coke. Despite your best efforts, the weight loss won’t be there without adopting a healthier diet.

To get the best results, you need to balance a healthy diet with an exercise program you can maintain. If you’re new to exercising get a session or two in with a personal trainer to develop a strength training program. Then hit up the cardio machines for 20-30 minutes. Or get a friend to join and take some fitness classes together. Remember, exercise alone isn’t going to shed those excess pounds. Make sure you adopt a healthy diet plan you can follow long-term. Balance the two and you have a sure-fire plan to weight loss success.

For more information on how you can lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle, contact Calla Slimspa Medical Weight Loss Center in Orlando today! We are located in the heart of Winter Park and have helped thousands of overweight individuals in Orlando lose the weight and keep it off. Using FDA approved appetite suppressants and real food, we help you achieve your weight loss goals in a minimal amount of time. But don’t take our word for it. Check out our testimonials to find out what real Calla Slimspa patients had to say about their experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *