Orlando Medical Weight Loss Center
A Weight Loss Program That Gets Results Lose 5-10lbs Your First Week*
Our Team Is Devoted to Helping You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals! At Calla Slimspa, we strive to give every patient the best services available. That’s why we use the latest technology and proven methods in our programs. We give you a deeper look at the causes of your weight gain or excess body fat and show you how our services can help. Our program focuses on helping you get off the dieting roller coaster by helping you lose weight fast and keeping it off with our maintenace program.
Welcome to Calla Slimspa Medical Weight Loss Center
What Sets Us Apart from Other Orlando Weight Loss Centers?
- Weight loss and wellness is the only thing we do
- Physician supervised, individualized care
- Our program is simple and easy-to-follow
- Board-certified MD owned and operated
- Hunger/cravings are reduced (and even eliminated for some patients*)
- Exceptional patient care and service
- No radical changes in your current lifestyle
- Se Habla Espanol
- We use only FDA approved medications and supplements
- Fat virtually melts away
- We create a weight loss program that is tailored to you
- We offer flexible out of town options for patients not located in the immediate Orlando area
- No contracts or pre-pay
- One-to-one weekly support and counseling
- Multiple diet plans for all lifestyles
- Medical evaluation prior to starting
- Post weight loss transition and long-term support
- Keto-based and intermittent fasting based programs
Dallas Patient Testimonial
“I’m more excited than I ever could be. I am now a size 2/4 and I feel the best I have ever felt in my life. I couldn’t have done this without this program…I’m a whole new person.” – Dallas*
Looking for more information? Contact us today!
Today is the day to start changing your life. Make slim in your future with Calla Slimspa Medical Weight Loss Center in Winter Park.
Call 407-644-7546 now or fill out our form to learn more or schedule your free consultation!
About Our Medical Weight Loss Programs
We offer multiple weight loss programs that are personalized based on individual lifestyles but our most popular diet programs are our keto-based diet program and intermittent-fasting diet program. Our programs incorporate lean proteins, low glycemic carbohydrates, and healthy fats found in easily accessible foods.
Based on your medical and medication history, lifestyle, and weight loss needs, we provide a combination of either FDA-approved prescription appetite suppressants, or natural appetite suppressants, weekly vitamin injections, supplements, and customized food plans. You can rest assured that our weight loss program can work for you.
Weight Loss Program Phases
- Phase 1: Includes an abbreviated physical examination, lab work, electrocardiogram (EKG), body composition analysis and personalized calculation of ideal BMI and body fat based on lifestyle. A food plan is created for you which includes everyday foods that come from your local grocer’s and restaurants.
- Phase 2: We make sure you are prepared to go onto a more “normal,” less restricted lifestyle. Medication is tapered slowly so you have no adverse side effects and we incorporate the teaching of the “Zone” – your maintenance program to keep the extra pounds off. This phase consists of continued monitoring of your body composition and suggestions at every visit, as well as tools to maintain your healthy weight.
- Phase 3: A maintenance phase where we offer monthly evaluation visits and for a small monthly fee we include weekly injections, advice on your progress, tips and suggestions, and weekly weigh-ins to help you stay on track.
Valerie Patient Testimonial
Our patients can experience significant weight loss in a short period of time. Many patients also see improvements in blood pressure, cholesterol level, triglyceride and improvement in type II diabetes. As an Orlando weight loss center, we make sure you are well-informed about the causes of an increasing body fat percentage, how it can affect you, and how you can reduce it in a healthy way.
What to Expect
With Calla Slimspa’s weight loss program, slim is in your future!*
Our goal is to make sure you meet your weight loss goals and our medically supervised program will provide you with the foundation you need to accomplish those goals quickly and safely.
Prior to starting the program, we do a comprehensive analysis including a blood panel, EKG and body composition analysis to make sure you qualify for our program. During your initial appointment, you’ll also meet with one of our board-certified physicians, members of the American Academy of Bariatric Physicians, to review your medical history, make sure you understand the medications and supplements we utilize for our program and make appropriate recommendations for your individualized weight loss program.
During your weekly visits, you’ll meet with one of our experienced Medical Assistants to review your progress. We evaluate weight loss, body composition, and vital signs on each weekly visit (for patients not in the immediate Orlando area we do offer flexible options). Our physicians are also available during weekly visits upon request.
We take great pride in our weight loss program and are confident that you will be equally pleased with the results. The details of your medical history are very important to us as well as making sure any medications and supplements you currently take do not interfere with your individualized weight loss plan.
For quality weight loss treatment, you can count on, call 407-644-7546 today to book your free consultation.
Health Benefits of Losing Weight
With two-thirds of Americans bulging into the overweight and obese categories, it’s no wonder that losing weight or starting an exercise program consistently ranks as the top New Year’s resolution. But a weight loss program doesn’t have to only be started in January. You can start any time of the year!
While losing weight takes time and dedication there are numerous health benefits to losing just 10% of your weight such as:
- Increased energy levels;
- Lowered cholesterol levels;
- Reduced blood pressure;
- Reduced aches, pains and inflammation;
- Improved mobility;
- Improved breathing;
- The ability to sleep better and wake more rested;
- The prevention of angina or chest pain caused by decreased oxygen to the heart;
- A decreased risk of sudden death from heart disease or stroke;
- The prevention of type 2 diabetes;
- Improved blood sugar levels;
- The alleviation of having to use some medications;
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
By dropping excess weight until you are at your healthy goal weight, you can significantly improve your health and your confidence. It’s time to transform your body!
Call 407-644-7546 Today to Schedule Your New Patient Consultation. We Are Conveniently Located in Winter Park Near Downtown Orlando.
*Results and statements depicted on the website are typical but not guaranteed. The success of the program is dependent upon multiple factors including the patient’s commitment to the diet program, the response of the patient’s body to the diet program, the length of time on the program, and the inclusion of exercise while on the program. While the majority of our patients do achieve their desired weight loss goals, every patient responds differently to the program.