Vitamin B12 Injections in Orlando
Improve Your Weight Loss, Energy and Stamina
ASK ABOUT OUR B12 VITAMIN INJECTION PACKAGES!
Package of 4 B12 Injections – $84
B12 is an essential vitamin for energy, immunity, and muscle growth.
If you’re like most Americans, you’ve tried everything to boost your energy levels such as increased caffeine or sleep. But you still feel drained. Low levels of vitamin B12 could be contributing to your fatigue. Getting regular B12 injections may be the ideal solution to boost your energy!
Why Choose Calla Slimspa in Orlando for your B12 Injections?
- Our team is licensed and certified to perform B12 injections
- We specialize in only weight loss and wellness
- All of our injections and supplements are FDA approved
- We always have a physician on-site
- We offer free consultations
- All injections administered by trained, experienced medical professional
If you’re following a strict diet program you may be at risk for a B-12 deficiency which may be characterized by fatigue, insomnia, depression, or even heart disease. Administered regularly, B-12 may accelerate weight loss by offering an energy boost that can promote physical activity and muscle strength.
CALL 407.644.7546 NOW OR FILL OUT OUR FORM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR VITAMIN B12 INJECTION PACKAGES.
Single B12 Shot – $26
Package of 4 B12 Injections – $84
Vitamin B12 Benefits:
- Increased energy and stamina
- Healthier or improved immune systems
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduced allergies
- Reduced stress and depression
- Improved moods
- Less frequent and severe headaches
Vitamin B12 is most effective when taken at regular intervals. For maximum effect, we administer B12 injections on a weekly basis.
In addition to the benefits listed above B12 injections can also play an important role in preventing cardiovascular disease, nerve damage, loss of appetite, soreness of the mouth or tongue, poor memory and senile dementia. It has also been helpful in certain types of arthritis, asthma, infertility, multiple sclerorsis, shingles and ringing in the ears.
Why Choose Injectable B12?
B12 injections have been used for a long-time especially by many politicians and famous personalities. There are several reasons to get injectiosn of B12 rather than take sublingual tablets such as:
- Injections contain 500 times more vitamin B12 than the recommended daily dosage.
- When injected, B12 is easily absorbed by the body and then utilized in the formation of red blood cells as well as aiding in the maintenance of a healthy nervous and cardiovascular system.
- The 3 major heatlh benefits of vitamin B12 injections are an increase in energy, improved sleep patterns, and a feeling of alertness. Since injections are absorbed more easily you’ll be able to reap the health benefits faster.
- Gives an immediate boost for the immune system and quickly generates a positive mood and feeling of overall wellness.
A “Booster Shot” of Energy
B12 is one of eight B vitamins that help convert carbohydrates so they body can use them as fuel or energy. And more energy leads to an improved lifestyle and can boost your weight loss. Since B12 is water-soluble, meaning your body easily pushes out any extra through urine once you’ve absorbed what you need, there is no concern of overdosing on B12. Adults over 50 and vegetarians are more likely to suffer from B-12 deficiency, so B-12 injections may be ideal for older individuals trying to manage their health.
Are you at Risk for B12 Deficiency?
There are many causes for vitamin B12 deficiency. Surprisingly, two of them are practices often undertaken to improve health: a vegetarian diet and weight-loss surgery.
Plants don’t make vitamin B12. The only foods that deliver it are meat, eggs, poultry, dairy products and other foods from animals. Strict vegetarians and vegans are at high risk for developing a B12 deficiency if they don’t eat grains that have been fortified with the vitamin or take a vitamin supplement. Poepl who have stomach stapling or other forms of weight-loss surgery are also more likely to be low in vitamin B12 because the operation interferes wtih the body’s ability to extract vitamin B12 from food.
While it is rarea for a younger person to be vitamin B12 deficient, it is common for older individuals to suffer from mild B12 deficiency simply due to the aging process in general.
A B12 deficiency can be slow to develop meaning symptoms appear gradually and intensify over time. They can also come on relatiely quickly. Given the array of symptoms, the condition can be overlooked or confused with something else. The most common symptoms of B12 deficiency include:
- strange sensations, numbness or tingling in the hands, legs or feet
- difficulty walking (staggering, balance problems)
- swollen, inflamed tongue
- yellowed skin (jaundice)
- difficulty thinking and reasoning (cognitive difficulties) or memory loss
- paranoia or hallucinations
A serious vitamin B12 deficiency can be corrected in two ways: weekly shots of B12 or daily high-dose B12 pills.
B12, when taken in injection form, gives an immediate boost to the immune system and generates a positive mood and feeling of overall wellness.