Honestly, is there anything cauliflower can’t do? This combo is so good you’ll quickly forget it’s cauliflower and not rice. If you are a fan of mushrooms then this is the cauliflower rice for you! Most grocery stores now carry fresh and frozen riced cauliflower but if you can’t find any then you can buy ahead of cauliflower, chop it into smaller pieces and toss into a food processor to rice it.
Mushroom, Spinach, and Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 stick of celery, sliced
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1 big garlic clove, minced
- 3 c mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c of riced cauliflower
- 1/4 c vegetable broth (optional)
- low sodium soy sauce to taste
- 2 c spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, add olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and celery and cook until tender about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add mushroom and saute until it’s cooked through.
- Add vegetable broth, soy sauce and spinach cook for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower rice, cook until soft but not mushy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
Whole Recipe – 5 veggies
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Pepper and Chicken Nachos
- Avocado Cauliflower Rice
- Cauliflower Feta Lemon Balls
- Cool Ranch Zucchini Chips
photo courtesy of primaverakitchen.com