If you are looking for healthy meal options, then I have the perfect summer salad for you. Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes are a great no-cook, low-carb dinner idea! This recipe is about as simple as it gets. There is your quick, healthy, low-carb lunch or dinner.
Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
- 1/4 c celery, washed & minced
- 1 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, tops removed and hulled
- 3 oz albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery, and onion.
- Stuff into tomatoes and serve.
Serving size: Each stuffed tomato has 1 1/2 protein and 2 1/4 carbohydrates.