- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 C. red bell pepper, diced
- 1 C. zucchini, grated
- 1 C. frozen Edamame, thawed
- 1 C. tomatoes, diced
- 1 C. packed baby spinach
- ¼ C. fresh parsley, chopped
- Cracked black pepper & salt to taste
- Fresh lime juice to taste
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté 2-4 minutes, until translucent. Add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook until browned completely, about 8-10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
2. While beef is browning, heat remaining olive oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven medium heat. Add bell pepper and zucchini and sauté 5 minutes. Stir in Edamame, beef, tomatoes, stirring gently to combine.
3. Simmer 5-7 minutes, until veggies are tender, adding vegetable broth or water if too dry. Stir in spinach. Cook 1 minute then add parsley and lime juice.
Entire Recipe: 18 P, 4 V. Makes 4 servings= 4.5P, 1 V
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.