Behold! Lusciously creamy, yet cream-less, cauliflower soup. This cauliflower soup recipe will absolutely satisfy your craving for warm, creamy soup—no cheese required. While cauliflower soup might not sound super appealing, it is absolutely delicious. Seriously, you will not believe that this is actually cauliflower soup!
Healthy Roasted Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- 8 C. cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Cooking spray
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. 0% spray butter
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¾ C. onion, chopped
- 1 C. water
- 4 C. low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ C. parsley, chopped
- ½ C. 0% Greek yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place cauliflower in large bowl and drizzle with oil and salt. Toss to coat. Arrange on a lightly greased pan. Bake for 40 min., until lightly browned and tender.
- Heat a lightly coated, large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add ham; cook 3 min. Remove. Add 1 ½ tsp. butter, onions, and garlic; sauté 5 min, stirring occasionally. Add cauliflower, stock, and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 20 min. Stir in yogurt.
- Put the mixture in blender and puree. Top with crumbled prosciutto.
Entire Recipe: 8 vegetables, 2 proteins