This recipe will definitely go into your favorite recipes collection. It is extremely easy to make and absolutely delicious. We recommend it for any holiday or family event. It’s guaranteed to be a major hit. The roast leg of lamb is packed with superb flavor that everyone will rave about.
Roast Leg of Lamb With Rosemary and Garlic Recipe
- 5 lb leg of lamb
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut slits in the top of the leg of lamb every 3 to 4 inches, deep enough to push slices of garlic down into the meat. Salt and pepper generously all over the top of the lamb, place several sprigs of fresh rosemary under and on top of the lamb. Place lamb on the roasting pan.
- Roasted in the preheated oven until the lamb is cooked to your desired doneness, about 1 3/4 to 2 hours. Do not overcook the lamb.
*Measure protein serving accordingly*
Stay up-to-date with our latest recipe posts by following us on Instagram and Facebook.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Edamame and Scallion Slaw with Orange-Lime Dressing
- Chicken Verona
- Blackened Tuna Salad
- Chicken and Zucchini Skillet
photo courtesy of Epicurious