Give your chicken a slightly sweet kick with this fresh, fun raspberry chicken recipe. It’s healthy, delicious and low-carb. It’s a fantastic way to give the chicken a delicious makeover. The raspberry sauce is divine and flavorful!
Healthy Raspberry Chicken Recipe
- 4 – 4 oz chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 6 tbsp Polaner Sugar-free with fiber raspberry jam
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 c diced red onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- Season chicken with thyme and salt on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion until browned and soft.
- Add chicken and cook until well cooked, approximately 8 minutes each side. Then remove chicken and set aside.
- Add sugar-free jam, balsamic vinegar, and pepper to oil in the skillet. Cook for several minutes until ingredients are well combined and jam is melted. Add chicken back in the skillet.
- Serve with sauce divided evenly over each chicken.
Servings: protein 4 and carbohydrate 1 per breast.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Eggplant Pizza Bites
- Cauliflower Feta Lemon Balls
- Cabbage Steaks with Bacon, Lemon, and Garlic
- Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
photo courtesy of tasteofhome.com