Whether you love making fish at home or are reluctant to cook fish at home, this is an ideal recipe. It’s simple, easy and fast. All you have to do is put a few ingredients on the parchment package and then let the oven work its magic.
Parchment-Baked Halibut with Sauteed Spinach Recipe
- 4 4-ounce pieces of Mahi
- 1 small orange, thinly sliced
- 16 cups spinach, stems removed
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cut four 12-15 lengths of parchment paper, placing one fillet on each.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Top with thyme and orange slices.
- Fold the parchment over the fish; make small overlapping folds along the edge to seal. Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spinach, basil, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook, tossing, until just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Carefully cut the packets open and serve with the spinach.
Servings: 4 Protein
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Shrimp and Scallop Scampi
- Fish Fillets and Skillet Vegetables
- Chipotle Lime Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Blackened Tuna Salad
photo courtesy of realsimple.com