- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 c soy sauce
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- juice of one lemon
- Sprinkle the onion powder, garlic salt and parsley on the chicken breasts and put them in a plastic storage bag.
- Add the soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Squeeze out the excess air, seal tightly and massage to work the marinade into the chicken.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Grill or preheat in a broiler.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill or broil for at least 6 minutes a side until breasts are cooked through.
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.