Who doesn’t love another good healthy chicken recipe with some zing! Don’t be surprised if this becomes one of your go-to healthy chicken recipes. It’s bursting with flavor. Easy to make and full of flavor, this grilled Moroccan chicken is a family pleaser.
Healthy Moroccan Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c Fage yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4-4 oz chicken breast
- Mix the marinade ingredients (yogurt, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper) together in a medium-sized bowl. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator from 6-10 hours.
- Heat your grill on high heat if you are using a gas grill or prepare coals for direct heat if you are using charcoal. If you do not have a grill you can use a cast-iron grill pan on your stove. Grill the chicken breasts a few minutes on each side until coated through. Take care not to overcook as chicken breasts can dry out.
Servings: protein 4 per chicken breast and 1/4 for yogurt.
Other Recipes You May Like
- Chicken Kabobs and Nectarine Salsa
- Salmon and Red Pepper Pesto
- Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
- Monterey Chicken
recipe modified from and photo courtesy of cookingclassy.com