Monterey Chicken is loaded with flavor and tastes as it came straight from a restaurant, but you can make it at home in less than 30 minutes. If you feel like eating out, but don’t feel like dining out and you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen either, this is the recipe for you.
Healthy Monterey Chicken Recipe
- 4 oz chicken breast
- 1/4 c diced tomatoes
- 1 slice Canadian bacon
- 1 oz low-fat cheddar cheese
- Walden Farms Calorie Free Barbecue Sauce Original
- Cook bacon.
- Saute chicken breast until thoroughly cooked.
- Place bacon on top chicken breast.
- Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce and top with cheese.
- Melt cheese and top with diced tomatoes.
*saute in olive oil or butter spray*
Other Recipes You May Like
- Italian Chicken Packets
- Raspberry Chicken
- Ratatouille Stuffed Zucchini Pizza
- Oriental Grilled Chicken
recipe modified from and photo courtesy of thissillygirlskitchen.com