We don’t know why meatloaf got a bad reputation because it is amazing and delicious. Seriously it’s like a big burger without a bun. And it pairs great with our Mashed Cauliflower recipe. Even though these meatloaves are tiny, they are chock-full of flavor and nutrients. These mini meatloaves don’t require a lot of ingredients nor do they take a lot of prep time to make. Baking them in a cupcake or muffin pan makes meatloaf individual size meatloaves that are a definite hit with kids.
Mini Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 C. thinly chopped cilantro
- 1 C. mixed colored peppers, diced
- 1/2 C. purple onion, diced
- 1 C. zucchini, diced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- Lightly grease a normal size cupcake or muffin pan.
- Scoop about 1.2 cups of meatloaf mixture into a cupcake pan. (Makes about 6 “cupcakes”)
- Bake for 40 minutes.
**Top with a small dollop of mustard and ketchup.
Servings: Makes 6. Each serving-3 proteins & 1/2 vegetable.