Get a dose of omega-3’s with this tasty salmon recipe. Very delicious, nutritious and simple recipe. With only a few simple ingredients you can turn a salmon fillet into a tasty weeknight dinner. It’s extremely easy to put together and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Lemony Salmon Recipe
- 1-4 oz salmon filet
- 1 tsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Using a pastry brush, spread mayonnaise over the salmon filet.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until salmon easily flakes.
Servings: protein 4 per fish filet
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Salmon Stuffed Zucchini
- Swordfish with Fresh Tomato Salad
- Baked Tilapia with Onions, Peppers, and Feta
- Salmon and Red Pepper Pesto
photo courtesy of landolakes.com