Healthy chicken and veggies loaded with Italian spices and baked in a foil packet. This simple recipe transforms chicken into a tasty effortless dinner in only a few minutes. This is such an easy recipe to put together and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Healthy Italian Chicken Packets Recipe
- 4 c frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Hunt’s Diced tomatoes
- 4 – 4oz boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c Walden Farms Italian dressing
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine broccoli, drained tomatoes, and dressing in a medium bowl.
- For each packet, lay two 20×12 inch sheets of regular tin foil on top of each other.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each foil pack. Spoon broccoli and tomato mixture equally over each chicken breast. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Allow the steam to escape before fully opening.
Servings: protein 4 and carbohydrate 1 1/2 per packet.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Pepper and Chicken Nachos
- Baked Tilapia with Vegetables
- Baja Pork Stir Fry
- Moroccan Spiced Grilled Chicken Breasts
photo courtesy of readyseteat.com