This is an easy and healthy recipe that makes a great snack or side dish. It’s packed with protein and asparagus is a good source of folate, vitamin K and fiber.
Ham Rolled Asparagus Recipe
- 4 asparagus tips, long and thin
- 1 slice fat-free Swiss cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On parchment paper, overlap 2 slices of ham, top with one slice of fat-free cheese and 4 asparagus tips.
- Roll tightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let sit for a minute to allow the cheese to thicken.
Each one: 1 protein, 1/4 vegetable.
Other Recipes You Might Like
recipe modified from and photo courtesy of Tastes Better from Scratch