Grilled chicken salad is the healthy summer recipe everyone needs. Simple and bright, this is the kind of main dish that everyone loves. A chicken salad that bursts with flavor.
Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 c romaine lettuce torn into large pieces
- 1/4 c green pepper cut into thin strips
- 3 oz pre-cooked grilled boneless chicken breast, sliced into bite-size chunks
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Toss lettuce with broccoli, green pepper, and tomato.
- Combine olive oil with lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire and pepper.
- Toss with vegetables until well combined and top with chicken chunks.
Serving size: 3 proteins & 2 vegetables.