Ham is a great option for holidays and family events. And there is no reason you can’t have a delicious ham for your family events or holidays while still keeping it healthy. We put a spin on glazed spiral ham with our healthy recipe for this holiday favorite.
Glazed Spiral Ham Recipe
- 9-10 lb spiral ham
- 1 tsp maple EXTRACT
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham face down in the shallow baking pan and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Place on the lower rack of oven and bake for 1 hour. While the ham is baking, mix together glaze ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- After 1 hour, remove ham from the oven. Uncover and stand ham on one side. Place the cloves in between slices and pour glaze over the ham, letting it drip in between all slices.
- Cook for another 30 minutes. Pull apart slices and serve.
Servings: 1 oz of ham = 1 protein