This slaw is full of nutrients your body will love plus it’s ultra-healthy and tastes amazing. It only takes a few minutes to make and only involves steaming edamame in the microwave then mixing all the ingredients in a bowl. The orange lime dressing really gives this colorful side dish a delicious punch of flavor.
Edamame and Scallion Slaw with Orange-Lime Dressing Recipe
- 1 bag edamame, cooked (steamers)
- 2 large navel oranges, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 1lb packaged prepared slaw mix
- 1 bunch scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Combine slaw, edamame, and scallions in a serving bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve.
Entire recipe: 6 Protein servings
Other Recipes You Might Like
photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com