Cobbler makes for a delicious dessert especially when paired with ice cream. But it’s really hard to find a diet program that allows you to eat decadent desserts like a cobbler. While this cobbler is crust-free you’ll think you are eating the real thing and it is diet approved. Fewer calories, same great taste!
Crustless Cobbler Recipe
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 peach
- 2 Splendas
- Cinnamon to taste
- Fat-Free Redi Whip
- Slice all fruit and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and 2 packets of Splenda.
- Mix and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until the fruit are tender.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Top each serving with 2 Tbsp Fat-Free Redi Whip
** Max 2 Tbsp Fat-Free Redi Whip per day!
Entire Recipe: 3 fruit servings