Have people stayed with you for the holidays? No one wants to spend all morning in the kitchen cooking when the family is over. This crowd-pleasing casserole made in a crockpot is your make-ahead solution for an easy morning meal. This crockpot recipe is super easy to make and everyone will love it! It’s so easy you can put it together the night before and let it cook overnight then wake up to a great breakfast.
Crockpot Christmas Morning Casserole Recipe
- 1 cup turkey bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 1 cup mushrooms, fresh & sliced
- 2 cup reduced-fat Monterey cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup 0% Fage yogurt
- 2 cup turkey sausage crumbles
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 2 cup spinach, fresh & chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- **Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer bacon, sausage, onions, green pepper, spinach, mushrooms and cheese in the bottom of crockpot.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, cream cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour egg mixture over the layers, cover and cook for 10-12 hours on low.
Entire recipe: 30 proteins, 5 vegetables
Makes 10 servings of 3 protein and 1/2 vegetable each
Other Recipes You Might Like
recipe modified from and photo courtesy of thegirlonbloor.com crockpot breakfast casserole