- 4 – 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 Tbsp. (about 1/2 C.) reduced-fat shredded mozzarella
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 basil leaves
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Cooking spray
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x9x2 inch baking tray with cooking spray.
- Lightly flatten each breast to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place a few tomatoes, basil leaf and 2 Tbsp. of shredded mozzarella on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place breast on the baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic.
- Bake for 25 min. Remove from oven and cover with tin foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
** You may use 1/2 fat-free mozzarella stick instead of shredded cheese
Makes 4 servings. Each serving=4 1/2 protein
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.