Chicken Diane with a healthy twist! Great flavor with a tangy sauce. This will become a fast favorite for your family. It’s easy to make and sure to be a great crowd-pleaser.
Healthy Chicken Breast Diane Recipe
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch green onions (scallions), chopped
- 4-4oz boneless chicken breast
- 1/3 c fat-free canned chicken broth
- Place the chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper, pound slightly with a mallet and slice into strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Cook the chicken on each side until done, about 15 minutes total. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the green onion, lemon juice, parsley and mustard to the skillet. Cook stirring constantly, for one minute.
- Whisk the broth and stir until smooth. Return the chicken to the pan and serve with the sauce.
Serving: Each breast 4 protein and 1/4 carbohydrate.
Other Recipes You May Like
recipe modified from and photo courtesy of tasteofhome.com