Broccoli salad is the perfect dish in the summer. It’s hearty but not heavy. Plus, broccoli is packed with many nutrients including fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron and potassium. It also boasts more protein than most other vegetables. This recipe makes a great side dish for any summer meal.
Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli florets Dressing
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 Tbsp. powdered Stevia
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt, and pepper to taste
- ½ cup matchstick carrots
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ½ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup shelled edamame (steamed)
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- In a pot of boiling salted water, add broccoli florets for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in ice water.
- Place the salad ingredients together in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Toss dressing with vegetables and refrigerate or enjoy immediately.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Recipe adapted from and photo from Sugar-Free Mom Broccoli Salad recipe.