Fresh, flavorful and super simple to make! The best part? They come together in less than 30 minutes which makes them ideal for busy weeknights. These fajita wraps are low-carb and grain-free which makes them ideal for anyone eating healthy and/or losing weight.
Beef Fajita Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 lb. beef skirt steak
- 2 Tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 2 cup green/red peppers, sliced
- Juice 1 lime
- Favorite lettuce (that you can use as a wrap to put the mixture in)
- Slice skirt steak against the grain into ½ inch-thick slices. Place in medium bowl and season with fajita seasoning, half the lime juice, and 1 Tbsp. oil. Let marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large sautés pan over medium-high.
- Add meat to pan; sauté for 2-3 minutes or until beef has slightly browned. Stir in peppers and onions and sauté for another 2-3 minutes or until pepper mixture is hot.
- Remove and squeeze remaining lime juice over top.
- Serve on lettuce.
Entire Recipe: 16 Protein 4 vegetables. Makes 4 servings=4 protein, 1 vegetable