Dips are such an amazing snack. And this baked pizza dip recipe is not only delicious but it’s healthy and packed with protein. It’s a great low-carb, healthy, protein-filled dip recipe that will delight your family and guests. Have fun with it and enjoy every gooey, messy bite.
Healthy Baked Pizza Dip Recipe
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Publix Delgrosso Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Favorite pizza toppings: onions, peppers, turkey sausage
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Add a layer of pizza sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
**Eat with turkey pepperoni chips or sliced peppers
(12 pepperoni slices = 1 protein)
Whole recipe = 10 proteins for the dip
Other Recipes You Might Like
photo courtesy of parade.com