Bacon makes everything better, right? It definitely makes this dish delicious. This colorful side dish couldn’t be simpler but the fun mix of flavors and textures will make it unforgettable for guests. Seriously, this will be your new go-to summer recipe. Crunchy broccoli slaw with a lightly creamy ranch dressing speckled with bacon bits for a twist on traditional slaw. Plus, it’s not bad for you!
Bacon Ranch Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- 2 cup dry shredded broccoli slaw, firmly packed
- 1/4 C. 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 4 1/2 Tbsp. Oscar Meyer turkey bacon
- 1 Tbsp. dry buttermilk ranch seasoning mix
- 2 packets 0 calorie sweetener
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- In a large bowl, mix Greek yogurt, 0 calorie sweetener, ranch seasoning, and vinegar thoroughly together.
- Mix in the broccoli slaw and turkey bacon to wet ingredients.
- Chill for about an hour and serve cool.
Entire Recipe= 2 serving. Each serving= 1 Protein , 1 vegetable