Jazz up your salad with this recipe for arugula and feta salad with strawberry vinaigrette. It’s very easy to throw this salad together and the taste is extremely refreshing. This fresh arugula and feta salad recipe are dressed with a tangy strawberry vinaigrette made from a base of fresh pureed strawberries.
Arugula and Feta Salad With Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 scallion, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp Light Rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 whole grain mustard
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Splenda
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10 cup Arugula
- 1 cup Fat-Free feta cheese crumbles
- 4 oz sliced grilled chicken
- Puree 4 strawberries and scallion in a small food processor. Add garlic, vinegar, oil, tarragon, mustard, salt, and pepper; pulse until well combined.
- Toss arugula and feta in a large bowl. Add the remaining sliced strawberries and chicken into the bowl.
- Toss salad with the dressing.
SERVINGS: Divide by 4. Each serving= 2 Protein, 1/2 Fruit