Despite it’s sweet, delicious flavor, this cobbler is still secretly low-carb and completely healthy. You can also make this delectable dessert in less than 15 minutes.
Healthy Crustless Fruit Cobbler Dessert Recipe
- 1 apple
- 1 peach
- 1 pear
- 2 Splenda
- cinnamon to taste
- 6 tbsp fat-free Redi whip to top
*May substitute favorite fruit combination. Max 2 tbsp fat-free Redi Whip / day*
- Slice all fruit and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and 2 packets of Splenda.
- Mix and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until the fruit are tender.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Top each serving with 2 tbsp fat-free Redi Whip.
Entire recipe: 3 fruit servings