This easy Cilantro Chicken recipe is quick to make and has tons of flavor. Our cilantro lime recipe requires minimal prep time, can be made in a single pan and takes less than 30 minutes to make. If you like lime and chicken, then absolutely must try this recipe.
Healthy Cilantro Chicken Recipe
- Boneless Chicken, (12 oz.), cut into chunks
- Limes, 3 or 4
- Garlic, 4 to 6 cloves, minced
- Olive Oil
- Cayenne or Chili Powder
- Cilantro, 1/4 cup, snipped
- Mince the garlic, snip the cilantro and zest a lime. Juice the lime carcass along with two more limes.
- Pour a little olive oil into a large skillet or saute pan, just enough to not quite cover the bottom. Heat it over medium-high heat until it’s very hot, almost smoking. Add the chicken and let it cook undisturbed.
- Once the chicken is browned nicely on the bottom and will easily let go of the pan, sprinkle it generously with cumin and chili powder or pepper. Let it cook another minute or two.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and sprinkle in the garlic and lime zest. Stir it little and let it cook another couple of minutes but be careful not to let the garlic burn.
- Once the chicken is cooked through add the lime juice and stir up all the browned goodness from the pan.
- Remove the chicken to a bowl or platter and sprinkle it with cilantro.
Entire Recipe: 12 Proteins, Makes 4 servings
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Pepper and Chicken Nachos
- Cauliflower Feta Lemon Balls
- Oven Roasted Rosemary Turkey
- Herb-Crusted Prime Rib
recipe modified from and photo courtesy of asweetpeachef.com