If you haven’t heard by now you can do some pretty amazing things with cauliflower. In fact, you can even make some delicious pizza crust using cauliflower. Check out out this healthy and tasty recipe if you’re a fan of cauliflower. Cauliflower feta lemon balls make a great healthy side dish or snack option.
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Feta cheese crumbles
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt and black pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- Rice the cauliflower using a food processor and blitzing them.
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan on medium heat. Gently sauté the cauliflower rice for about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and place in a bowl.
- Add Feta cheese, egg, lemon juice, zest, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley to the cauliflower and mix thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into 12 walnut-size balls and place on the parchment paper and place them in the fridge for a minimum of one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, Bake the cauliflower balls on a tray for 20 minutes until golden, turning them over halfway.
- Goes well with zucchini noodles or any Skinny Girl dressings.
Servings: 6 balls / 1.5 proteins 1 veggie