Craving pizza but don’t want to kill your diet? In the past when eating healthy and trying to lose weight, you’d have to forfeit eating pizza. But now you can satisfy your pizza craving with cauliflower crust pizza. Cauliflower Crust Pizza is a great alternative to the unhealthier version of pizza. It tastes delicious and it definitely satisfies your pizza craving without all the empty calorie carbs. Plus, you can load it up with your favorite veggies!
- 1 c cauliflower, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c diced veggies
- 2 c shredded light mozzarella cheese divided
- 17 slices Hormel turkey pepperoni
- 2 tsp Italian seasonings
- 3 tbsp Classico Brushetta sauce
- Chop veggies. Set aside. Steam the cauliflower, let it cool and then grate it.
- Combine grated cauliflower with 1 cup mozzarella, garlic powder, Italian spices and egg in a large bowl. Spray a rectangle metal cookie sheet (approx 9×13) with cooking spray before spreading the dough evenly.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Remove the cauliflower dough from the oven and spread the sauce evenly, sprinkle the veggies as well as the other cup mozzarella cheese on top with turkey pepperoni.
- Return the pizza to the oven. Turn the heat up to a boil and leave in until the cheese has melted and the crust is crispy.
Servings: Cut into 9 pieces. Each piece is 2 protein and 1/3 of carbohydrates.