Don’t have time to make time-consuming breakfasts? Even if you are someone who is constantly on the go, this is a fantastic healthy and super-quick option in the morning. Spend 25 minutes of your Sunday evening preparing a batch of these and you have breakfast for a week! This is a great option for anyone who rushes out the door on a regular basis to get to the office or gym. These work really well for people who love to meal prep and only need to heat up in the microwave for 30 seconds or less.
Calla Quiche | Egg Muffin
- 2 c egg white substitution
Combination of Either:
- spinach and low-fat feta
- Canadian bacon, asparagus, and low-fat cheddar
- turkey bacon, tomatoes, and peppers
- zucchini, mushrooms, and onions
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Ladle into tins by filling halfway.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool and store in Ziploc bags.
- It can be frozen and then microwaved for 30 seconds.
Each egg white muffin/quiche is 1/2 serving of protein.