If you love all things buffalo chicken, then you’ll love this recipe for buffalo chicken stuffed zucchini boats. This recipe for stuffed zucchini boats is healthy, easy, savory, spicy, gluten-free and low carb. A perfect single-pan that’s so many great things in one.
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats Recipe
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 6 oz breast from a rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 medium Roma tomato, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c buffalo sauce
- 1/4 c Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 c fat-free Feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shred chicken breast and set aside.
- Slice the zucchini length-wise. Use a small spoon to partially hollow out the center of each zucchini half (this is where the filling will go).
- Arrange the zucchini on a baking sheet, cut side up. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 10-15 minutes until the zucchinis are just starting to soften. Blot any accumulated moisture in the cavities with a paper towel.
- Stir together the buffalo sauce, yogurt, Feta cheese, minced garlic, and chopped tomatoes. Add the sauce to the shredded chicken and mix well.
- Spoon the filling into the zucchini halves. Bake 7-10 more minutes until the chicken is golden. Garnish with chives if desired.
Entire recipe: 3 servings = 3.5 proteins and 1.5 veggies