Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? These popable chocolate cheesecake bites make a great party food as well as a healthy snack or dessert when your sweet tooth strikes. Satisfy your cheesecake and chocolate craving with these bite-sized treats. The combination of flavors and textures is fantastic.
Healthy Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- 10 tsp Walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup
- 5 tbsp fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Splenda, granular
- 3/4 c fat-free Cool Whip
- Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well-blended.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat.
- Next top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle.
- Place tray in freezer until bites are solid – at least 2 hours. Once frozen, cheesecake bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).
Enjoy this snack for your unexpected cravings – once a day!
1 serving = 2 bites (a free selection) – DO NOT EXCEED SERVING SIZE