Cool Ranch Zucchini Chips | Healthy Recipe
Like cauliflower, there are a lot of great things you can do with zucchini including making healthy chips with them. While chips make a delicious snack they really don’t have much in the nutrition department and often contribute to expanding waistlines. If you’re trying to eat healthy or lose weight then these cool ranch zucchini chips are a great option to curb your snack cravings!
Cool Ranch Zucchini Chips Recipe
- 1 large zucchini – very thinly sliced into coins
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 220°F. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini into very thin rounds, using a mandolin if you have one! Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 10 minutes then pat zucchini with paper towel to draw out excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with oil then toss in ranch seasoning, oregano, and pepper.
- Place in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake until crispy and golden brown about 1 hour 20 minutes – checking after about an hour.
- Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Servings: 1/2 cup = 1 veggie
Photo courtesy of and recipe modified from Health Starts in the Kitchen Low-Carb Crispy Zucchini Chips