Mini Pizza Meatloaves | Healthy Recipe
While not everyone is a huge fan of meatloaf, we don’t know anyone who doesn’t enjoy pizza. Whether you are a fan of meatloaf are not, you are sure to love these healthy mini pizza meatloaves. Feel free to add more of your favorite veggie pizza toppings such as mushrooms or olives.
Mini Pizza Meatloaves Recipe
- 16 oz. ground lean turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Mini turkey pepperoni
- DelGrosso pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray the cups of a regular sized 12 muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all of the meatloaf ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well with your hands. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Evenly spread DelGrosso sauce on top of each meatloaf, about 1Tbsp. each.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until meat is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and evenly top each meatloaf with mozzarella and sprinkle with mini pepperoni, about 4 per meatloaf. Switch the oven to broil and return pan to the oven for 2-3 more minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly keeping an eye on them so they don’t burn.
Servings: 2 meatloaves = 3 proteins, ½ veggie