Mini Pizza Meatloaves | Healthy Recipe
While not everyone is a huge fan of meatloaf, we don’t know anyone who doesn’t enjoy pizza. Whether you are a fan of meatloaf are not, you are sure to love these healthy mini pizza meatloaves.
- 16 oz. ground lean turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Mini turkey pepperoni
- DelGrosso pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray the cups of a regular sized 12 muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all of the meatloaf ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well with your hands. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Evenly spread DelGrosso sauce on top of each meatloaf, about 1Tbsp. each.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until meat is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and evenly top each meatloaf with mozzarella and sprinkle with mini pepperoni, about 4 per meatloaf. Switch the oven to broil and return pan to the oven for 2-3 more minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly keeping an eye on them so they don’t burn.
Servings: 2 meatloaves = 3 proteins, ½ veggie