Garlic Parmesan Salmon Recipe
All you need for this amazingly delicious salmon recipe is a few ingredients and about 30 minutes. It’s quick, easy and delicious.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F and spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, parsley, parmesan, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on foil on a large rimmed baking sheet and brush garlic mixture all over salmon.
- Cover with foil and bake until salmon is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more parmesan and serve.
Entire recipe: makes 4 servings, 4 proteins each