- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8 oz mushrooms, 4 green onions, and 1/4 cup celery – finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Butter lettuce leaves or Romaine hearts
1. Heat oil in a medium saute’ pan over medium heat.
2. Add turkey and cook until lightly browned.
3. Add mushrooms, celery, green onions, ginger, and garlic.
4. Cook until fragrant and cooked through; just a few minutes.
5. Add Braggs (or soy sauce) and Sriracha. Stir to coat.
6. Scoop mixture onto lettuce leaves.
7. Top with Cilantro, or extra green onions if desired.
Entire recipe: 16 protein, 2 vegetables
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.