Ginger. Sriracha. Chicken. Such a delicious trio. Now imagine how delicious these are mixed together inside a lettuce wrap. This makes for an amazing combination that packs a powerful flavor punch. Not only do you get a nice protein boost from the chicken, but you also skimp out on the extra carbs that a tortilla or bread would add to this meal.
Ginger Sriracha Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8 oz mushrooms, 4 green onions, and 1/4 cup celery – finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Butter lettuce leaves or Romaine hearts
- Heat oil in a medium saute’ pan over medium heat.
- Add turkey and cook until lightly browned.
- Add mushrooms, celery, green onions, ginger, and garlic.
- Cook until fragrant and cooked through; just a few minutes.
- Add Braggs (or soy sauce) and Sriracha. Stir to coat.
- Scoop mixture onto lettuce leaves.
- Top with Cilantro, or extra green onions if desired.
Entire recipe: 16 protein, 2 vegetables
Other Recipes You Might Like
recipe modified from and photo courtesy of cleanfoodcrush.com