- 1 pint contanier (2 cups) blueberries
- 1 cup Dannon Light and Fit, Vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick Silpat mat, and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add yogurt and then gently fold in the blueberries until all of them are coated.
3. Scoop them up with a fork and tap the excess yogurt off.
4. Place the blueberries on the baking sheet, being careful not to have them touch. Freeze the baking sheet until the blueberries are completely frozen, about 1 hour.
5. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Entire recipe: 2 Protein 4 Fruit
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.