These Frozen Yogurt Blueberries are a simple, healthy snack that satisfy your sweet tooth big time. Frozen blueberries are absolutely delicious, and when dipped in creamy Greek yogurt and frozen again, they make for a delightful snack or slightly sweet dessert. Not only does this satisfy your sweet tooth but it’s healthy and extremely easy to make!
Healthy Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites Dessert Recipe
- 1 pint contanier (2 cups) blueberries
- 1 cup Dannon Light and Fit, Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick Silpat mat, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add yogurt and then gently fold in the blueberries until all of them are coated.
- Scoop them up with a fork and tap the excess yogurt off.
- Place the blueberries on the baking sheet, being careful not to have them touch. Freeze the baking sheet until the blueberries are completely frozen, about 1 hour.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Entire recipe: 2 Protein 4 Fruit