- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced red, yellow or green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 can of RO-TEL (drained) or 4 oz. pico de gallow
- 2 tbsp Sofrito (Goya brand in jar)
- 1 packet Sazon
- Reduced fat shredded cheese
1. On medium-high heat, coat pan with olive oil. Once heated, add diced onions, peppers, and frozen cauliflower. Cook approximately 10 minutes or until everything is heated through.
2. Turn down to medium heat and add can of RO-TEL, Sofrito, packet of Sazon, and minced garlic. Mix all ingredients and cook until heated through.
3. Optional: top with reduced fat shredded cheese (measure accordingly)
Entire recipe: 4 Vegetable
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.