- 4 cups broccoli florets Dressing
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. powdered Stevia
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt , and pepper to taste
- ½ cup matchstick carrots
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ½ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup shelled edamame (steamed)
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a pot of boiling salted water, add broccoli florets for 3-4 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse in ice water.
3. Place the salad ingredients together in a serving bowl.
4. In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
5. Toss dressing with vegetables and refrigerate or enjoy immediately.
Entire recipe= 2 Protein 12 Vegetable
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.