Friendship peppers are a new take on stuffed peppers. These make an excellent recipe as a side dish, appetizer or as a dish to take to an event.
- 18 mini mixed whole red, yellow and orange peppers (equal to 3 cups)
- 6 oz. Friendship Farmers Cheese
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dry dill seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. dry garlic salt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- Mix Balsamic Vinegar, Friendship Farmers Cheese, Dill, Garlic Salt, Lemon juice & chopped cilantro.
- Cut stem tops off of the mini peppers & remove seeds. Rinse out the inside of the peppers to remove any remaining seeds.
- Fill a sandwich Ziploc with cheese mixture, push the mixture down to one side of the Ziploc & twist the top. Cut the tip off of the Ziploc bag & pipe the cheese mixture into each pepper, filling to the top.
- Place the stuffed peppers on a sheet of tinfoil & Broil on high for 5-8 minutes
Each serving (6 stuffed peppers) = 1 Protein & 1 Vegetable