This versatile Italian dish goes from stovetop to table in less than 45 minutes and is a low-carb pasta option which is ideal for anyone who is trying to eat healthy and/or lose weight. Serve with a salad for a filling weeknight meal. We put a spin on traditional spaghetti by keeping it low-carb and healthy.
Sausage Spaghetti Recipe
- 1/2 cup Green pepper
- 1/4 cup Onion
- 24 Slices Turkey Pepperoni, Quartered
- 1 cup Turkey Sausage crumbles
- 4 oz. Friendship Cheese (1/2 block)
- 1 Jar DelGrasso All Natural Pizza Sauce “Pappys Fred”
- 1/3 cup Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Pkg Konjac Shiritake Angel Hair
- In a heated medium pan, saute onion and green peppers in 2 Tbsp of Olive oil until tender.
- Add turkey pepperoni and sausage. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Add sauce and chicken broth, cook on low heat 30-40 minutes until thick and reduced.
- Drain and rinse Angel Hair, saute in 2 Tbsp of olive oil for 10 minutes
- Add Angel hair to sauce.
- Add Friendship Farmer cheese, toss and heat an additional 5-10 minutes.
Servings: Whole recipe: 4 servings. Each serving = 1 vegetable & 2 proteins.