- 1/2 C. Green pepper
- 1/4 C. Onion
- 24 Slices Turkey Pepperoni, Quartered
- 1 C. Turkey Sausage crumbles
- 4 oz. Friendship Cheese (1/2 block)
- 1 Jar DelGrasso All Natural Pizza Sauce “Pappys Fred”
- 1/3 C. Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Pkg Konjac Shiritake Angel Hair
1. In a heated medium pan, saute onion and green peppers in 2 Tbsp of Olive oil until tender.
2. Add turkey pepperoni and sausage. Saute for 10 minutes.
3. Add sauce and chicken broth, cook on low heat 30-40 minutes until thick and reduced.
4. Drain and rinse Angel Hair, saute in 2 Tbsp of olive oil for 10 minutes
5. Add Angel hair to sauce.
6. Add Friendship Farmer cheese, toss and heat an additional 5-10 minutes.
Servings: Whole recipe: 4 servings. Each serving = 1 vegetable & 2 proteins.
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.