- 2 medium zucchinis, stem ends removed
- 2/3 C. Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1 tsp. garlic, fresh or minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Badia fajita seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 C. Reduced fat Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut 1/4 inch off each zucchini end and slice zucchini lengthwise in half.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil over the zucchini.
- In a small bowl, mix together the fajita seasoning, garlic, cilantro and Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles.
- Grease cookie sheet and lay zucchini in a single row.
- Top zucchini halves with sausage mixture and 1/4 C. of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, top with remaining cheese and serve.
SERVINGS: Entire recipe: 4 proteins & 2 veg. Makes 2 servings.