- 2 medium zucchinis, stem ends removed
- 2/3 C. Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1 tsp. garlic, fresh or minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Badia fajita seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 C. Reduced fat Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut 1/4 inch off each zucchini end and slice zucchini lengthwise in half.
3. Drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil over the zucchini.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the fajita seasoning, garlic, cilantro and Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles.
5. Grease cookie sheet and lay zucchini in a single row.
6. Top zucchini halves with sausage mixture and 1/4 C. of cheese.
7. Bake for 35 minutes, top with remaining cheese and serve.
SERVINGS: Entire recipe: 4 proteins & 2 veg. Makes 2 servings.
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.