- 2 C strawberries, halved
- 1 scallion, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp Light Rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 whole grain mustard
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Splenda
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10 C Arugula
- 1 C Fat Free feta cheese crumbles
- 4 oz sliced grilled chicken
1. Puree 4 strawberries and scallion in a small food processor. Add garlic, vinegar, oil, tarragon, mustard, salt and pepper; pulse until well combined.
2. Toss arugula and feta in a large bowl. Add the remaining sliced strawberries and chicken into the bowl.
3. Toss salad with the dressing.
SERVINGS: Divide by 4. Each serving= 2 Protein, 1/2 Fruit
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.