- 4 oz. sea scallops rinsed and dried
- 4 Tbsp. spray 0% smart balance butter
- 10 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bags of angel hair Konjac noodles, rinsed and dried
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 C. Holland White Cooking Wine
- 1/4 C. fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
1. Heat a large skillet over medium – high heat. Season shrimp & scallops with salt & pepper. Add 1 ½ Tbsp. butter to the pan & cook the shrimp until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Turn the shrimp & add half of the garlic; cook until the garlic is fragrant but the shrimp are still translucent for 1 to 2 more minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a plate.
2. Add the scallops to the skillet & cook until golden on one side about 3 minutes. Turn the scallops; add the remaining garlic & ½ cup wine, bring to a boil scraping up any browned bits with a spatula or wooden spoon. Cook until the sauce is reduced by half for about 3 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan and add the parsley, 2 tbsp. butter, season with salt & pepper.
3. Add the angel hair pasta, remaining ½ cup wine, ½ tbsp. butter and sauté for 5 minutes.
Serves 2. Each Serving = 3 Proteins
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.