- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 C. thinly chopped cilantro
- 1 C. mixed colored peppers, diced
- 1/2 C. purple onion, diced
- 1 C. zucchini, diced
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
3. Lightly grease a normal size cupcake pan.
4. Scoop about 1.2 C of meatloaf mixture into cupcake pan. (Makes about 6 “cupcakes”)
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
**Top with a small dollop of mustard and ketchup.
Servings: Makes 6. Each serving-3 proteins & 1/2 vegetable.
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.