- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 C. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt, plus to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Splenda
- 2 pinches of celery dry seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 C. celery, sliced very thinly
- 1 Tbsp. Fat free mayo
- 12 oz. fresh lump crab meat
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- Romaine lettuce ribs or endive leaves
- Ground pepper and paprika to taste
1. In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, water, salt, Splenda and celery seasoning.
2. Add celery; the liquid should completely cover the celery. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes; then, dain celery, reserving liquid.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk mayo with 1 Tbsp. of celery liquid until thoroughly combined.
4. Flake the crab meat into the dressing, add celery and chives, and stir to combine.
5. Season to taste with pepper, salt, celery liquid and paprika.
SERVINGS: Makes 4 servings. Each serving; 2 Protein, 1/2 Vegetable
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.